Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Citeureup-Bogor
Job Description :
- Develop preventive maintenance schedules & Activity for machinery and equipment to ensure that these continue to operate at optimum levels.
- Determine the optimum level of spare parts to be held in stock to ensure that availability is maintained at minimum cost.
- Monitor the results of the planned maintenance program and introduce any required changes where effectiveness needs to be improved.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in maintenance practices and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in maintenance standards.
- Bachelor Degree, Electrical Engineering (strong current/high voltage), from reputable university, Local or Abroad, GPA min. 2,75.
- Has Excellent English skill, both oral and written.
- Preferably 2 or 3 years experienced in maintenance area handling generator, compressor, transformer, and chiller and experience managing subordinates.
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Basic Salary (competency & experience based).
- Facilities : Canteen & Transportation (Commuter : JABODETABEK).
- Health Insurance.
- THR Progressive.
- Annual Bonus.
- Pension (100 % paid by company).
- Scholarship for employee’s children (rank 1-3).
- LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- (Local & International Training and E-Learning provided by and integrated with KORDSA GLOBAL).
- INTERNATIONAL JOB ASSIGNMENT
(Job Assignment at KORDSA GLOBAL Group Countries, especially for manager / engineer).
- GLOBAL CAREER
(Career Opportunity at KORDSA GLOBAL Group countries).
How to apply :